Safety in the workplace, the quality of our service
PRODIEL is a multinational company specializing in the engineering, development, construction and maintenance of renewable energy generation plants and electric transmission projects, activities carried out with a priority on safety and health in the workplace, quality and compliance with deadlines to ensure profitability of the projects through their sustainable development.
In order to comply with these priorities, PRODIEL has implemented an Integrated Management System that is aimed at preserving health and safety in the workplace to ensure the integrity of our employees and those of the companies that provide us services or goods. Therefore, we are able to meet the needs of our customers and all interested parties in p romoting sustainable development.
The principles and values that make up our management policy are:
- The safety and health of workers is the fundamental pillar of the organization, so we must ensure that all safety measures are met in all activities by promoting a preventive culture in the organization.
- Passion and enthusiasm in everything that we propose, allows us to reach any objective, no matter how difficult it may be, and guarantees the success of the organization.
- The commitment, responsibility and respect in the fulfilment of the current legal regulations, of the requirements of the clients and of any commitment acquired with clients, shareholders, employees and suppliers, as well as the respect to all with which there is a relationship, being an essential tool to grow in a sustainable way.
- Excellence in each of the actions we carry out, as a tool to build customer loyalty through the quality of the services we provide.
- Leadership and flexibility, for which we must be an example in the different sectors that we operate in and assume flexibility as a fundamental factor to compete with larger companies and resources.
- Technological innovation is the machine of progress and guarantees the future of the organization; therefore, continuous improvement in process of management and investment in R & D & I involves strategic wagers by the organization, which also requires the establishment and periodic review of the improve objectives in all areas in order to be consistent with the principles of this Policy.
- Promoting the personal and professional development of all employees, through training, teamwork and a healthy work environment, permits us to care for the people who make us great, involving and motivating them in the objectives of the organization and promoting the participation of workers in the Integrated Management System.
- Creating competitiveness and efficiency hallmarks of all the activities developed by the organization.
- Prevention of damage and deterioration to health, continuous improvement in the management and performance of safety and health measures at work, putting all the means necessary to avoid any risks identified, evaluating and controlling those risks which could not be removed, and informing workers about any risks to which they may be subjected.
- Protection of the environment is achieved by seeking efficient uses of resources and by making use of the best available technologies; which prevents pollution, identifies and minimizes the environmental impact derived from our services.
Through this policy, PRODIEL intends to make safety and health in the workplace, quality, and respect for the environment hallmarks of the Organization’s culture, integrated into all the areas.
The Management of PRODIEL is committed to comply with this policy, to communicate and disseminate it throughout the organization and to all interested parties, as well as to ensure the necessary human, technical and financial resources to implement them, as keys to the success of the organization.
It is the responsibility of the entire organization to comply with this policy and its Integrated Management System. This policy is available to any person or interested party, body or organization that requests it.
It is the responsibility of the entire Organization to comply with this Policy and its Integrated Management System
PRODIEL’s Management is committed to complying with the principles of this policy, to communicating and disseminating those principles throughout the Organization, as well as ensuring the human, technical and financial resources required to implement the principles as keys to the Organization’s success.
Seville, 08/01/2018 · Miguel Somé Domínguez | CEO PRODIEL
Safety and Health,
our greatest commitment
As a demonstration of this, we have implemented an Integrated Management System that has been certified at the Organization in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008, UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
Our Integrated Management System focuses on management through processes, which enables the processes to be monitored through objectives and indicators by analysing the tracking results to facilitate decision-making and achieve the strategic objectives of the Organization.
Environment, we are working
towards sustainable development
We generate energy through renewable sources, contributing to sustainable development and reducing CO2 emissions.
In addition, we take power to the environments where we operate and ensure power for them, fostering their social and economic development.
Compliance with legal requirements, environmental commitments, permits and other necessary requirements for our activities to be carried out is key for our strategy; therefore, our Environmental Management System, which has been implemented and certified in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard, enables us to ensure compliance and conduct proper environmental management of our activities with the aim of avoiding, minimising or controlling any environmental impact that may occur
for excellent management
Quality is an identifying feature of the origins of PRODIEL. Its Quality Management System has been implemented and certified in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard for the past 18 years.
The Quality System, which is integrated with the areas of Safety and Environment, is totally customer-oriented both to meet customers’ needs and expectations and to ensure their requirements are fulfilled.
Its results-oriented approach in all areas of the Organization; leadership and commitment by Management; the development of its human resources; process management; the constant learning, innovation and improvement process; and the synergies of our supply chain: these are all tools that are part of the quality culture at PRODIEL, whose maxim is that of achieving excellence in all its activities.