PRODIEL is highly committed to research, development and innovation (R&D+i).
Under the company’s corporate strategy, the PRODIEL group’s Research, Development and Innovation Department aims to constantly stay ahead of the market.
- We anticipate our clients’ needs by developing the most innovative solutions.
- We work under the “Stage-Gate” methodology by carrying out project monitoring and control, making sure that the professional and economic resources increase throughout each stage of the process, thus reducing the associated risks.
- We rely on a management system for research, development and innovation under the UNE 166002:2006 standard.
- We are continuously finding ways to offer the best prices in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), applying the most innovative solutions to the construction of our large-scale renewable energy plants (achieving the lowest LCOE (Levelized Cost of Electricity) for each project).
- We draw on top technologies to create the best product solutions that are reliable and adapt to our energy generation and engineering standards, in line with the needs of the project in any country in the world.