PRODIEL enjoys a robust financial position that is supported by a positive working capital amounting to more than 10 million euros, a sound, comfortable cash position and reduced long-term debt, all of which enable us to embark upon this period of growth we are presently experiencing with the guarantee of success.
|Portfolio as of 31st December
|Number of Employees as of 31st December
|Profit after Tax
|* Figures in millions of euros
Aside from financial data, PRODIEL key figures include:
- A stable presence in Europe, Africa and Latin America with 8 branches in Spain, Morocco, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Mexico and Panama.
- 400 professionals dedicated to the construction and maintenance of High, Medium and Low-Voltage electric power networks.
- 300 professionals dedicated to electric power generation using renewable energy technologies.
- 30 professionals dedicated to gas infrastructure.
- 15 professionals dedicated to the construction and maintenance of wastewater treatment, purification and water pumping infrastructure.
- Generation of more than 1,500 MW of electric power using renewable energy technologies.
- Maintenance of almost 500 MW of electric power in renewable technologies.
- Maintenance of 360,000 kilometres of electric power networks. From a financial point of view, PRODIEL enjoys a strong financial position with a sound cash flow that allows us to continue to grow.