PRODIEL has over twenty years of experience in the maintenance of all types of electrical installations for the generation, transmission and distribution of electric power. Since 2007, PRODIEL has had a specific department for the maintenance of renewable energy installations, boasting more than 20 qualified engineers who are skilled in the development and implementation of tailored maintenance plans.
PRODIEL currently manages over 500MW of renewable energy projects by providing the following services:
Seeing as not all installations are equal, it is strictly necessary to create a tailored Preventive Maintenance Plan for each type of installation.
In order to optimise the tasks that will be carried out at a specific installation, the types of equipment and technology used must be taken into account.
All of the activities included in the Maintenance Plan are organised onto a timeline so as to achieve maximum plant performance and to avoid repeating tasks. Within the scope of maintenance a distinction should be made between corrective and preventive maintenance.
The preventive maintenance of a plant entails:
- Work on Direct & Alternating Current Wiring.
- Work on Transformer, Switching & Supply Stations.
- Work on MV/HV Evacuation Lines.
- Work on General Protection and Meter Boxes.
- Work on the land.
- Work on the Monitoring System.
- Calculation of Plant Availability and Risk Profile.
- Creation of Maintenance Reports for Clients.
Our maintenance services include incident detection, diagnosis and evaluation, hence the need for establishing appropriate guidelines for proper corrective maintenance by coordinating our maintenance personnel with the technical team.
Thus, it is absolutely imperative that we offer our clients:
- Tailored service availability and customer assistance at all times.
- Highly qualified personnel, maintenance staff and engineers – all with an in-depth knowledge of the renewable energy sector.
- Breakdown analysis and assessment, providing no-obligation cost estimates.
- Management of stock for troubleshooting and repairing breakdowns as quickly as possible.
- Extremely competitive prices.
PRODIEL carries out maintenance work on:
- Photovoltaic farms.
- Wind farms.
- Solar thermal plants.
- Biomass plants.
- Biogas plants.