PRODIEL, is a multinational company committed to the Security, Quality and Sustainable Development of all of its activities and services, including:
- The design, implementation and maintenance of electrical installations: high-voltage power lines, low-voltage electric power networks, transformer stations, public lighting, photovoltaic installations.
- Tree felling, pruning and weeding for the maintenance of electrical installations.
- Services for electric companies: installation of meters and power limiters. Public lighting.
- Execution of the following types of projects: cable ducts and trenches, renovations and modifications on transformer stations and electrical substations.
These activities count on an Integrated Management System which is designed to ensure Workplace Health & Safety to guarantee the integrity of both our employees as well as the employees of companies that provide us with goods and services. This System also serves to fulfil the expectations of our clients, thus promoting sustainable development.
Passion, honesty, integrity and professionalism shall lead the way for all activities carried out by the PRODIEL, team in order to guarantee Company success.
The principles that shape our management policy are:
- 1. Safety – the only factor capable of standing in the way of success. Thus, we must always ensure employee health and safety to develop a culture of risk-prevention in the workplace.
- 2. Strict compliance with current legal regulations and standards in each and every country where PRODIEL operates, abiding by the requirements of our clients and of any other commitment entered into by the company.
- 3. Excellence in each and every one of our activities, both internally and externally, allowing us to cultivate client loyalty as a result of the quality of the services that we offer.