A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any web page. Cookies are used so that the website can remember your visit the next time that you browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, statistics referring to use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by any web page would be significantly impaired. For further information about cookies, what they store, how to remove or deactivate them, etc.
Cookies used on this website
In accordance with the guidelines given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we provide details of the use made of cookies by this website in order to inform you with the greatest possible accuracy.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automatic software. This is how spam is fought.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to create statistics on web traffic and volume of visits to the website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, to exercise any right in this respect you must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. The actions to do so are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives accept liability for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and you must execute your right to delete or disable the cookies from here. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept cookies.
- • In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in the cases that this is necessary for the functioning of the system or when required to do so by law. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a signatory of the Safe Harbour Agreement which guarantees that all the data transferred will be processed with a level of protection that is in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard using this link. If you wish for information about how Google uses the cookies we attach this additional link.
- If you have any queries or questions about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.